This brief statement gives a rundown of the information we use and how we use it.
Information you provide. We will only keep the following information:
• Web usage information to develop and improve our website.
• Name, address, e-mail, and order details.
• Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services.
How we use personal information
• To process your order and administer your account.
• To enable us to review, develop and improve the products, services, special offers and events that we offer.
• To administer contests, competitions and newsletters.
• To carry out market research and personalise your visit to our website.
Who do we pass personal information to?
We will only pass your information to the following third parties:
• To banking and shipping / delivery companies in order to supply you with the goods ordered, and only relevant information.
• Companies owned in whole or in partnership with Pugh’s Colourprint (UK) Ltd – and then only relevant information.
• We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
Your use of this site
• Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked websites.
• We will never pass your information on to 3rd parties for the purposes of spam or marketing, unless directly linked with Pugh’s Colourprint (UK) Ltd or one of its associates. We do not believe in spam, nor do we actively or inactively encourage it.